An absolute must-have when working on fabrics such as the sock-liner of shoes and other soft fabrics. When heat-set properly, this Fabric Medium will help keep your fabrics nice and soft after being painted.
- Mix GAC-900 with Angelus Acrylic Paints in a 1:1 ratio.
- Apply multiple coats until you obtain full and even coverage.
- Allow paint to completely dry.
- Heat-set using a heatgun at 300º F for 3-5 minutes (this step is REQUIRED).
Warning: This product contains Formaldehyde, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Use with proper ventilation.
- Only Available in 8 fl oz.