The Solution is Garment Guard: disposable adhesive underarm shields.
Garment Guard is the original disposable underarm shield and simply the best armpit pad on the market. These premium, super soft, 100% cotton stickers adhere to the inside of clothing, preventing embarrassing wet marks and yellow perspiration stains on whites and helping your clothing investments (and old favorites) last longer. Slap a couple of these on your shirt before you head out, and rest assured that these sweat pads soak up wetness and keep it from showing on your blouse. As an added bonus, you won't have to do laundry as often or spend as much money on dry cleaning. Garment Guard can also be a great natural alternative to turbo-powered chemical antiperspirants that can have negative impacts on your health.
After 18 years on the market, Garment Guard just got an update to the original and also a cheaper cousin.
- The adhesive is absent over your seam to prevent pulling on the thread.
- Small slits around the outer edge helps it lie flatter.
- The cheaper version is white against the skin, and beige on the outside, where it matters, and is imported.
Using Garment Guard is easy:
1) Turn garment inside out. Peel off the paper backing & firmly stick Garment Guard onto each underarm area of the garment.
2) Put on clothes & wear them confidently.
3) After removing clothes, remove and discard Garment Guard. If adhesive traces remain use the Garment Guard or a damp cloth to remove them.
WATCH THIS VIDEO
- Contains: 10 pairs
- Color: Beige
- Material: 100% cotton with absorbing layer and impermeable layer.
- Size: 5 x 4.75"
from Fashion First Aid
on How to prevent sweat stains with Garment Guard