Gaffers Tape is a vinyl coated cloth tape that works like Duct Tape without the sticky residue.
- P-628 Professional Grade
- Matte finish prevents unwanted light reflection and glare.
- High Tack, Tensile Strength & Holding Power.
- Vinyl-coated cloth tape allows for straight tears by hand and direct printing by pencils, ink and markers.
- Residue-free adhesive allows for easy removal.
- Water resistant
- Durable & conformable
- Can also be used for protection and book-binding, color-coding, labeling and stage marking
- Lengths Available: 54.6 yd
Widths Available: 2.83 in
Storage & Usage Conditions: Tape should be stored in it's original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight & should be used within 12 months. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry & free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
- Backing: Matte-finish coated cloth
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
Property Standard Metric Adhesion to Stainless Steel 75 oz/in width 8.21 N/10 mm Elongation 4% 4% Service Temperature Range 50 F to 180 F 10 C to 82 C Tensile 50 lbs/in width 87.6 N/10 mm Thickness 10.75 mils