Protect your newly painted projects from minor scratches & scrapes with The Angelus Acrylic Finishers!
Preparer & Deglazer: An absolute must-have to get the best results when using Angelus Paint. This is an all purpose cleaner that gets a shoe ready for customizing by breaking down the original finish.Angelus Acrylic Finishers
After using Angelus Leather Acrylic Paint, apply your choice of Angelus Acrylic Finisher.
- Matte - Lower Sheen Semi-Gloss.
- Currently the lowest shine in a Finisher that Angelus offers. For best results, mix the bottle very well before use. (Shake for at least one whole minute).Test on an unseen area before use.
- If less gloss is still desired, we recommend adding about 0.5 oz of Duller into the 4 oz. bottle of Finisher.
- Satin - New Shoe Glossy
- 600 Normal - After using Angelus Leather Acrylic Paint, apply Angelus Acrylic Finisher 600 - Normal to your customized sneakers to help protect the paint from minor scratches/scrapes.
- High Gloss - Highest Gloss
Duller may be added to each finisher for a more Matte shine. We do not recommend adding more than 0.5 oz of duller to a 4 oz. bottle of finisher.
*always test in a small area before use*
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov