Bring your yellowed soles/midsoles back to life with this amazing product! Completely reverses oxidation that usually occurs on icy/rubber soles. Safe for all soles including Glow in the Dark and will not hinder glow properties.
- Apply a light/medium coat of Sole Bright to Oxidized parts of shoes to be treated.
- Make sure to apply very lightly around edges to avoid the product from running onto unwanted areas. Avoid contact with non-rubber materials as it may burn them.
- Cover in clear wrap to prevent the product from evaporating.
- Leave in sun for a 1-6 hours (1 hr for midsoles, 4-6 hours for clear/icy soles). Or place under UV lamp (320 nm) for 1-3 hours). Check back periodically.
- Multiple sessions are necessary for clear/icy soles and older shoes. 8 sessions were used to get the results in the 2nd photo.
- Try to place shoe as level as possible to avoid run-off onto unwanted areas.
- Multiple sessions will be necessary for extremely yellowed soles/material.
- Sole separation may occur in extremely hot weather. We suggest stuffing the shoe with a sandwich bag filled with ice to avoid separation.
- Don't be fooled by other products that say you can get a sole clear in one session that is heavily yellowed.
Caution - Use with gloves!
Does not ship outside of the U.S. or to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.