FLEXIBLE CEMENT PERFECT FOR PRECISE APPLICATIONS!
[NO CANADA ORDERS/NO AIR SHIPPING]
- Unique pinpoint precision applicator
- Dries crystal clear
- Will not Damage or craze surfaces
- Allow parts to be positioned before setting
- Recommended for non-porous surfaces
- Latex-free, Vegan & Cruelty Free
- RoHS compliant
- Medium strength cement. Will not bond fingers or fuse surfaces
- Excess can be removed with rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover or acetone.
- Widely used for:
- Jewelry Assembly & Repair
- Watch Repair
- Attaching Swarovski®Crystals
- Model Building and Railroading
- Fly Fishing Lures
- Creative Crafts
- Ceramic Repairs
- Fine Screw Locking
- Optical Applications
- Industrial Assembly
- General Household Repairs
TIPS & TRICKS: Flatten tube as you use it. Do not roll it. Insert cap wire when not in use. Clean needle-point area with rubbing alcohol before closing cap.
- Solubility: G-S Hypo Cement can be dissolved by isopropyl/rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover or acetone. Clean excess with cotton-tipped applicator.
- Setting Time: The cement gets tacky after about 10-20 seconds. When tacky, begin assembly. Dries after about one hour. May take up to 24 hours to dry completely. Time may vary based on humidity.
- Tube Size: 4” x ⅝” (101.6 x 15.9mm), ⅓ fl. oz. (9ml).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov