Available in 39 colors
- The only acid involved is the vinegar that you add.
- A half ounce will color up to 2 lb/0.91 kg of fiber depending on the depth of shade.
- In addition to garment dyeing, you can paint or print applications using steam setting.
- Extremely brilliant and colorfast.
- They produce a uniform dye job which is always a challenge for dyers.
- The colors are beautiful, pure, transparent and luscious enough to dive into.
- Results and ease of use makes this dye a favorite with our artists/customers.
- A half oz/14 g bottle will color up to 2 lbs/.91 kg of fiber, depending on the depth of the shade.
Protein fibers: wool, cashmere, alpaca, feathers, silk and some nylons
Size: 1/2 oz
*Pairs well with Citric Acid or Synthrapol.
Actual color may vary from picture due to computer setting variances.