- 120 blank labels per pack
- 2" wide x 3/8" high
- Laundry Safe
- Rounded Edges to prevent peeling
- Thin, Soft & Comfortable to wear
- High Grade woven Polyester
- Guaranteed for life of garment
Applying these labels is very easy and does not take more than 15 seconds a label:
- Set iron to cotton or highest heat setting (NO STEAM). Wait until the iron is fully heated.
- The shiny side is the side that faces down onto your garment. The Matte side faces up.
- Place label on garment in desired position. Put a pressing cloth (very thin piece of fabric) over the label. Holding the iron flat, firmly press the labels in place for 15 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around.
- Allow the garment to cool down. If you can still peel the label off with your fingernail, your iron is not hot enough. Use another iron to re-apply it for 15-20 seconds.
Tip: Try 1 or 2 then wash to ensure that iron is hot enough and labels are sticking.