Specialty Movie Paint products to create realistic effects both on & off camera!
- Movie Paint Products are specially designed for the professional scenic or set painter of the entertainment industry.
- General aging and touch-up of sets and props.
- Designed for use by professionals.
- Spray to add richness and character to your scene.
- You can turn Bright shiny metals to dull & tarnished, new wood to centuries old wood, or photos just taken/documents just written to archival quality.
- Best of all, it washes off nonporous surfaces with warm soapy water so that rented items may be returned to original condition. (*Exception: Chroma Key Green & Cobweb are Permanent Formulas)
*Please read directions carefully. *Not designed for cosmetic use*
*Ships Ground Only*
AGING SPRAYS (temporary formula; only available in 11oz can):
- BEIGE - a raw umber & white mix used to take down the brightness/newness of surfaces, giving a slightly washed-out look
- BLACK - like Krylon ultra flat black, but more tanslucent
- BROWN RUST - a burnt umber & burnt sienna mix simulating typical rust on lighter colored surfaces
- DIRT- a cool brown or raw umber translucent color used to simulate age
- DULLING SPRAY - used to take down the shine of chrome or other highly glossy surfaces
- NICOTINE- a dusky yellow or raw sienna translucent color to simulate an older, more tobacco-coated age
- ROTTENSTONE- made from actual rottenstone, this translucent color is best sprayed on exterior
- RED RUST - a burnt sienna & raw sienna mix that looks best on darker surfaces (i.e black pipe)
EFFECT SPRAY (permanent formula; only available in 12oz can):
- COBWEB - spiderweb in a can; creates realistic cobwebs
- the quicker the spray motion & farther the distance from spray surface = the finer the webbing results
- formulated to make objects disappear on camera; match Chroma Green fabrics, paper, card stocks, and Roll On Paint.
- semi-translucent, we recommend using primer as an undercoat.