- Determine the area that needs stretching.
- Insert the bunion attachment in the corresponding hole in the stretcher. (If the whole high heel needs more width, use the stretcher without the bunion attachment.)
- Insert the stretcher into the high heel and turn the handle clockwise until the stretcher has expanded against the sides of the heel.
- Slowly turn the handle clockwise by no more than 2 turns.
- Leave in under tension overnight.
- Try the shoe on and if more relief is needed, repeat the process.
- Contains only 1 stretcher.
- Works for both Left or Right feet.
Approximate fitting chart
Women's High Heel Shoe Size: Stretcher Size:
4.5 to 6 3
6.5 to 8 2
8.5 and up 1