Tarragó Brands International is the only brand in Spain manufacturing such a wide and complete products range for the shoe repair and care.
- Soft wax-based shoe cream including carnauba wax, which nourishes and maintains your leather shoes and boots.
- Shines and enhances the color
- Can be used on all natural and smooth leather such as cowhide, goat, pig and equine leather and synthetic leather
- NOT for Suede and Nubuck
- Enriched with natural waxes like bees wax and carnauba wax, it softens and nourishes and provided a lasting shine and waterproof protection
- Since Tarrago Shoe Cream contains high quality pigments, it provides great coverage
- Dries very quickly and is safe for the environment
- Great for shoes, boots, belts, purses, wallets, handbags, crafts or any other leather goods
- Tarrago Shoe Cream comes in a 1.73 oz. jar
Directions: To use Tarrago Shoe Cream remove dust and dirt from the surface of the shoes. Apply a small amount of shoe cream with a cloth or brush spreading evenly. Let your shoes completely dry and then buff for an immediate shine.