Ring Around The Collar?
The Solution is White Collar Grime: adhesive shirt collar & hat protectors.
Hat sweat stains are never cool and always gross, but if you throw your cap in the wash, you're risking permanent damage from colors fading, shrinkage, or worse. Nobody wants to ruin their favorite fitted cap with a nasty sweat stain, or by demolishing it in the washing machine. Instead, prevent hat sweat stains and protect your favorite headgear with White Collar Grime. Simply cut off the desired length of super-soft cotton, stick it to the inside of your hat band, and go about your dirty work. When it gets too dirty to bear, peel off, dispose, and replace with another fresh strip. It is a simple and quick solution so you'll never have to deal with a greasy hat again. Woo hoo!
White Collar Grime as a shirt collar protector or collar protector also prevents ring around the collar stains, tames tags, and covers up itchy embroidery, making shirts so much more comfortable to wear. Stop the grey-neck with this easy solution and make your shirts look better and last longer. To prevent issues with neck sweat, just peel, stick, wear, then peel off and dispose before putting your shirt in the laundry. Voila! No ring around the collar stain, no hat sweat stains, no nonsense.
Using White Collar Grime is easy:
1) Cut off the desired length of White Collar Grime.
2) Peel off the easy-removal scored paper backing & firmly stick the strip inside the shirt collar, hat band, or over a scratchy tag or embroidery.
3) When finished with White Collar Grime, remove and discard it. If adhesive traces remain, re-stick the White Collar Grime onto them or use a damp cloth to remove.
- Contains: 1 roll
- Color: White
- Material: Soft brushed cotton with adhesive backing
- Measures: 10 ft x 1.25 inches (330 x 3.2 cm)
WATCH THIS VIDEO from Fashion First Aid on Vimeo on How to prevent ring around the collar with White Collar Grime by Fashion First Aid