Avoid seam imprints when pressing seams open because of its smaller radius.
- Great for pressing narrow seam allowances to one side (like serged seams, welt pockets, bound buttonholes, quilts).
- Slide into narrow areas (like sleeves and pant legs) when pressing seams.
- Use it to press longer seams without having to reposition the garment.
- To tame stubborn seams by using 2 Seam Sticks- one under the seam and one on top used as a clapper.
- Features a flat side that can be used as a clapper to set creases and pleats.
- Use as a weight to keep slippery fabrics from creeping off the table during layout and cutting.
- Stores easily and features a keyhole groove that allows for convenient hanging.
- Made in the USA.
- Material: Wood
- Measures approximately 16" x 1 1/2" x 3/4".
WOODEN SEAM STICK-16"